- 4 ratchet straps, working length – 8 ft
- 4 soft loops – 18 inches long
- 5000 lb webbing break strength
- 4400 lb assembly break strength
- 100% polyester strap
- Reinforced stitch pattern
- Lockable release mechanism
- Full bent closed S-hook with a clip
A road-tested cargo tie-down straps provide reliable control over your loads. We designed a safe and more efficient alternative to cheap ratcheting straps, ropes, and other methods of securing cargo. Use the heavy-duty multipurpose Vehiclex RATCHET STRAPS to safely secure small or large cargo or equipment during transport even on rough, bumpy roads.
The pack includes 4 tie-down loops as a bonus. They are widely used with motorcycles and other motorized vehicles. These soft loops prevent scratches and damage to vehicle frames by the strap hook end. They also let you use your tie-down strap with applications where the hook will not fit.
Heavy Duty Ratchet
The ratchet incorporates comfort for fingers through rubberized handle and has a lockable spring-loaded release mechanism that protects the ratchet against accidental opening.
Full bent closed S-hook
A fully bent closed S-hook prevents slipping from the anchor point. Vinyl-coated hooks are highly durable and won’t rust or mar painted surfaces.
Reinforced stitch pattern
The webbing diamond stitch pattern is reinforced by extra zigzag stitching. This increases joint strength and gives you an extra safety margin to account for any additional forces and strains on the strap.
They can be used with:
● ATV, UTV, RTV, Dirt Bike, Quad, Motorcycle, Scooter, Jet Ski, Canoe, Boat, Kayak
● Furniture, Boxes, Lumber, Lawn Equipment
● Motorcycle Hauler, Cargo Hitch Mount, Roof Top Cross Bars